Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lebanon: do you remember?

Do you remember the days when you would come on yahoo and answer numerous questions.... refresh the page a couple hours later and have even more waiting for you?!Oh my gosh, now i could refresh my page 3 days later and only find a couple new -_- What do you do with your spare time that used to belong to answering questions?|||yeh.. now it's become a bit boring here... I dont even have the energy to ask questions =)in my spare time, I read, walk, watch the office, answer questions in other categories, umm watch movies..idk|||Yes , in fact I can remember the days when I would answer questions from my office at work....alas , it isn't the same any more !These days I am spending my time doing household chores &being bossed around the house by a wife who can't walk ...not at the moment anyway ! lolAh well ...enough of this frivolity ..I have washing to attend to , washing up to do & a floor to vacuum ....|||Yes I do. I wished this summer to be the same but seems like it's not. Now I just get get bored more.

No comments:

Post a Comment