Monday, July 19, 2010

I need a method of transportation to UGA.?

I live in Snellville, GA. And I need to get to UGA everyday. I am a student there but do not have a car. I need a method of transportation. Please help me. College starts in a couple weeks.I live near Lenora Church. I can use any method of transportation except car, motorcycle, and such. I need buses or rail routes !!! PLEASE ADVISE!!!|||You;re trying to tell us that you enrolled at UGA, paid your tuition and you have no way to get to class? You waited until 3 weeks before school starts to figure this out? For the money you would spend on a bus for the entire semester (if there even is one) you can buy yourself a car and just drive.Your only real option is to hope you can find another student in your area who has a car and offer to pay them for the car pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment