Monday, July 19, 2010

Is this packing method neat?? please helpp!!?

Okay so I;m going on a trip to miami In like a week and I;m gonna visit disney world while I;m there . Now this isn;t my first time visiting florida so I know what to expect of the weather so I know what to pack. I ussually pack pants, shorts, and skirts at the bottom, I fold my sundresses in the middle, and fold my shirts and put them at the top. then at the sides I put my bikini, beach towel, and my straightner. (My other family members carry the shampoo nd stuff for me) oh and toothbrush goes at the sides too. Then underwear goes at the bottom , and bras at the top. Then my suitcase has this net thingy so I put my jewelery in a bag up there, and my shoes. Perfume and lotions go folded up in some of my shirts. Now I think this is pretty neat but sometimes it looks crowded , so I;m not sure. Is this a neat way to do it? If not, any suggestions on how to do it? 10 points goes to most detailed and informative answer :) thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment