Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lebanon: do you have a "food tradition"?

Ok, this is the second time this has happened to me (at two different cafes), i used to be a regular at a cafe and everytime i'd order the exact same drink to the point where they just would say "the same?" or "the usual?".... so i changed my cafe place because i began to become ashamed of my love for coffee haha so i started going to a new place and now they ask me if i want the same drink -_- i plan to go back and ask for something random like a hazlenut latte or something just to throw them off guard.... anyway do you have any "food traditions" or a place where you go so often that the staff know what you want etc.Btw, my questions are awful but i'm desperate and cant think of any!!! haha|||lol Nazactually I have a similar story.. sort ofI go to this certain cafe to study (in the towers)... so once on my home, I went to a different branch of the same cafe to get coffee..the guy on the counter was like: Ms Tia, why aren't you at the towers branch?!lool|||No , the only ' food tradition ' I have is that my day doesn't start as well if I don't have my bowl of porridge for breakfast each day....|||Lol :PI usually have to drink coffee every morning, or as soon as I wake up. I don't like it to have sugar or milk, sometimes I put little milk only. And it shouldn't be so hot!And when it comes to eating mamoul, it has to be date only.

No comments:

Post a Comment