Sunday, September 11, 2011

Phenterfein diet pill

I ordered Phenterfein through an okay seller. I used to take Phentermine (which maintained my weight at 123 lbs for about 5 years). I wanted to try Phenterfein to see if it worked better. I started to take the pills Dec. 20, 2006 and it's Jan. 3rd and so far I noticed an INCREASE in appetite (cravings for tomatoes, pizza) that kind of thing. It did cause diarrhea....is that what it's supposed to do???? I didn't feel any energy rushes (still sluggish). I will give it a chance and report back in about 2 weeks. I don't see ANY weight loss. If you plan to order this product, email me first, and I will be honest if it works or not. I have taken phenfen when it first came out and that worked so well. I was hoping this product was like phenfen.

No comments:

Post a Comment