Sunday, September 11, 2011

Best nVidia 79xx Graphics Card

Because I am a hardcore fan of 3D video games (PC), I know something about video cards. I really like to share it with people here. Personally, I like nVidia cards (ATI guys, don't be nervous, I just said "PERSONALLY") because I had bad experiences with ATI drivers before. And ATI driver is still a big problem all the time. You may think driver is not important, I will tell you it is wrong. Driver serves as the connection between raw hardware and all other software (DirectX for example) that uses the hardware. A bad driver could make the performanceof thehardwaredown to 50%. You may think you've bought a powerful monster, and then the bad driver makes it a dwarf. That happens.
Ok, anyway, let's back to nVidia cards. The newest series is the 7 series. I only care about the high end cards or 7900 and 7950 series. If you want to buy any card(s) in that catagory, here is the list of cards sorted by
performance:
2x 7900 GTX(GTO) in SLI

No comments:

Post a Comment